Change options for text messages
In the BlackBerry Hub, tap
> Text Messages.
• To receive a notification when your sent text messages are delivered or read, under SMS or MMS, turn on the Confirm
Delivery switch or the Confirm Read switch.
• To allow other devices to see when you receive or read a text message with an attachment, under MMS, turn on the
Allow Delivery Confirmation switch or the Allow Read Confirmation switch.
• To block unwanted MMS messages, under MMS, turn on the Reject Anonymous Messages switch or the Reject
• To stop receiving MMS messages while roaming, under MMS, in the Auto Retrieval Mode drop-down list, tap Home
• To disable word substitution, turn off the Enable Word Substitution switch.
• To only send text messages when you tap the send icon, turn off the Use Enter Key To Send switch.
BlackBerry Hub and email
• To change the background color of text message conversations, turn the Dark Background switch on or off.