Using your device with BlackBerry Link
Use BlackBerry Link to manage your device and allow connections between your device and your computer. You can:
• Allow remote file access, so that your device can access files stored in the libraries on your computer.
• View and delete files that are stored on your computer from your device.
• Sync contacts and calendar appointments between your device and your computer.
• Sync music, pictures, videos, and documents between your device and your computer over a USB connection or a Wi-
• Back up and restore your device data.
• Transfer supported settings and data to a new device.
• Manage multiple devices on your computer that use the same or a different BlackBerry ID.
• Update or reinstall your device software.
To download the latest version of BlackBerry Link to your computer, visit